HORMEL’S FIRE BRAISED™ Meats bring you unique flame-seared, slow-simmered taste. Now you can serve the extraordinary flavor of meats that have been flame-seared then slow-simmered for hours. FIRE BRAISED™ Meats bring all the goodness of classic slow-braising to your operation, to let you differentiate your menu with anything from new twists on comfort food to globally inspired creations. The flame-searing step gives the meat a beautifully caramelized exterior with the distinctive aroma and flavor that can only come from fire. Slow simmering the meats for hours ensures they’re incredibly tender, juicy and flavorful. It’s braising redefined. With HORMEL® FIRE BRAISED™ Meats, the opportunities are endless and the possibilities are limitless.
The FIRE BRAISED™ Meats product line from Hormel includes:HORMEL’S FIRE BRAISED™ Meats bring you unique flame-seared, slow-simmered taste. Now you can serve the extraordinary flavor of meats that have been flame-seared then slow-simmered for Jumbo boneless chicken thighs are seared with fire and slow-braised until they’re tender. Ideal for pulling or slicing. Use for salads, soups, sandwiches, entrees, tacos, burritos, flat breads, pizza, or pasta. FULLY C OOKED
G’s Item# 53778 2/5 lb. avg.
Boneless Pork ShoulderHORMEL’S FIRE BRAISED™ Meats bring you unique flame-seared, slow-simmered taste. Now you can serve the extraordinary flavor of meats that have been flame-seared then slow-simmered for This boneless pork shoulder is fire-seared, then braised low and slow so it’s perfect for pulling or slicing. Use for salads, entrees, sandwiches, tacos, burritos, appetizers, pizza, flat breads or pasta dishes. FULLY COOKED
Ginsberg’s #56750 2/5 lb. avg,
St Louis Style Pork RibsHORMEL’S FIRE BRAISED™ Meats bring you unique flame-seared, slow-simmered taste. Now you can serve the extraordinary flavor of meats that have been flame-seared then slow-simmered for A full rack that’s been fire-seared then slow-braised until pull-off-the-bone tender. Use for appetizers and entrees. Simply glaze with flavors from around the world. FIRE BRAISED ribs can go well beyond traditional BBQ and include Asian, Jamaican or any flavor you desire. FULLY COOKED
Ginsberg’s #57534 12 pc avg.
Suggested Menu Ideas
- Saucy Pork Sandwich with Green Apple Slaw with pulled pork shoulder tossed in BBQ sauce, thinly sliced green apple, red bell pepper and red onion tossed in lemon juice and olive oil, arugula.
- Maple Cider Pork Pot Roast with thick slices of pork shoulder, maple cider glaze (apple cider, star anise, chicken stock and veal demi-glace), parsnip potato puree.
- Braised Pork with Beans and Smoked Cheddar Grits with pork shoulder, smoked cheddar grits, homemade baked beans with bacon.
- Pork and Peach Flatbread using hand-stretched flatbread topped with fromage blanc, hand-torn pork, fresh peach slivers, mozzarella cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, fresh basil.
- Braised Pork Reuben with pulled pork shoulder, Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and marble rye.
- Fire Seared Caribbean Chicken Sandwich with shredded chicken, Caribbean rum sauce, pineapple salsa on a challah roll.
- Southwest Chicken Wrap with chicken strips, black beans, grilled corn, roasted pepper and onion, lettuce, flour tortilla and chipotle sour cream.
- Fire Seared Chicken Caesar Salad with thick slices of chicken, baby romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, Parmesan crisps, Caesar dressing.
- Triple Battered Fried Chicken Bites with battered chicken pieces, celery sticks, honey mustard dipping sauce.
- Braised Chicken and Warm Apple Cabbage Salad with chicken, shredded cabbage, sliced apple, cashews, cilantro, sweet hot chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lime over coconut rice.
- Flame Braised Chicken Frittata with chicken, asparagus, fire roasted red pepper anfwhite Cheddar cheese.
- Maple Espresso Ribs with a savory espresso rub, and maple espresso BBQ sauce.
- Sweet Soy Glazed Ribs glazed with a sweet soy sauce (ketjap manis, garlic, scallions, vodka), green onion, shaved ginger.
- Jamaican FIRE BRAISED™ Ribs with Jamaican jerk rub amango BBQ sauce served plantain mash and jerk-seasoned black beans.
April 2013Since 1909 Ginsberg’s Foods is the leading food service distributor covering the Capital Region and Hudson Valley of NY, Massachusetts, Vermont and Connecticut specializing in supplying the highest quality food and service.