Ginsberg’s Foods, located in Hudson, New York, is an independent wholesale food service distributor. Please check our career opportunities currently available.
Ginsberg’s Foods is seeking new team members…
Ginsberg’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications and/or Resumes can be mailed to:
Attn: Human Resource Dept.
Ginsberg’s Foods, Inc.
PO Box 17
Ginsberg’s Foods offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees. The benefits listed below are not intended to represent all benefits available to employees of Ginsberg’s Foods. Furthermore, the benefits as listed do not reflect the complete terms and conditions that apply to said benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Family, Two Person, Individual coverage available on most of the above insurances
- Paid Vacation & Personal Day
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – available to all employees and their families
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and day care
- Cancer, Accident, and Long-Term Disability Insurance at discounted rates
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Home/rental insurance and auto insurance at discounted rates
- Direct Deposit
- Funeral Leave
- Employee Referral Reward
- Morton A. Ginsberg Scholarship – two $1,000 awarded annually to children of employees
- Employee Discount & Charge Account for Wholesale Market
- Years of Service Recognition Program