Ginsberg’s Foods, located in Hudson, New York, is an independent wholesale food service distributor. Please check the career opportunities currently available.
Ginsberg’s Foods is searching for…
- Posted – July 18, 2014 - Ginsberg’s Foods, located in Hudson, New York, has a full time Inside Sales Representative job opening. The Inside Sales Representative serves customers by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services… learn more
- Posted July 3, 2014 - Ginsberg’s Foods, located in Hudson, New York, has an opening for the full time position of Market Picker Clerk. The Market Picker Clerk job applicant is responsible for the accurate and efficient picking of orders that are placed through Ginsberg’s Foods busy cash and carry market. Position utilizes a variety of mechanized equipment … learn more
- Posted July 3, 2014 - Ginsberg’s Foods, located in New York’s Capital Region, is now hiring CDL Class A Deliver Drivers. A Ginsberg’s Foods Driver position allows an individual to perform a variety of roles during the workday. First, a Driver has independence as they safely and responsibly navigate a tractor-trailer or straight truck using an on-board computer system to arrive at the locations on their route… learn more
- Posted July 3, 2014 - Ginsberg’s Foods, located in Hudson, New York, has full time Night Warehouse job openings. The Night Warehouse associate is responsible for picking orders from the dry, cooler, and freezer sections of the warehouse. The associate will use an automated voice pick system to assist them with picking orders, and will consistently check their picked orders for accuracy. This position will also be responsible for replenishing product in the appropriate pick slots… learn more
Ginsberg’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications and/or Resumes can be mailed to:
Attn: Human Resource Dept.
Ginsberg’s Foods offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees. The benefits listed below are not intended to represent all benefits available to employees of Ginsberg’s Foods. Furthermore, the benefits as listed do not reflect the complete terms and conditions that apply to said benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Family, Two Person, Individual coverage available on most of the above insurances
- Paid Vacation & Personal Day
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – available to all employees and their families
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and day care
- Cancer, Accident, and Long-Term Disability Insurance at discounted rates
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Home/rental insurance and auto insurance at discounted rates
- Direct Deposit
- Funeral Leave
- Employee Referral Reward
- Morton A. Ginsberg Scholarship – two $1,000 awarded annually to children of employees
- Employee Discount & Charge Account for Wholesale Market
- Years of Service Recognition Program